8.06.2020

i didn't forget

Did you forget me? 
Did you forget that I was the prettiest girl who liked you back?
Did you forget my lies? 
Did you forget the reality I created for us?
Do you remember what it felt like to be in my bubble?
Do you ever miss it?
Did you ever imagine a future? 
Was it free of a virtual medium?

Did you ever feel like a dick? 
Do you remember when I had my breasts cut off my body and you didn't answer my text?
Were you with her?
Did you forget?

Was it my pessimism that turned you off? 
Or was it my cynicism?
Was it because I didn't want to talk?
Or was it my hearing?
Was it because I was too busy curating a version of perfection for you?

Could you see through my lies?

Was I too fat? 
Should I have showed you my boobs?
Should I have showed you the whole and not just parts?

What's your bubble look like now?
Is your phone still attached to your hip? 
Do you still write about the feelings I gave you?
Do you ever think of me?

Or did you forget?

No comments:

Post a Comment