2.11.2024

i give you all my moments 
my weekends 
my evenings 
every spare 

and i get antsy 

because i think about the future 
every waking second 
i wonder 
i plan 
i write you in 

because you know 
i'd follow you anywhere 

even if it means 
i don't have all of you 

but always will i 
wonder what your neck 
would taste like 
wonder what your mouth 
would feel like 

i always think about it
you know
while we lay next to each other 
what would happen 

if I breathed you in
if you held me back 
kissed my neck 
give into to what I wanted 

i'm sorry i freaked out 
when you started talking 
about proposing 

i'm scared though 
losing you 
and i'll always long to want you 
you know that right 

i'm not sure 
but it feels like this weird 
writing in the stars 

we have the mundane 
and that's all i ever wanted 
someone
 to go to target with 
 to decide what to eat 
 to fold laundry next 
 to show you shows i've already seen 

i think that's it 
yanno 
i think i found it 



No comments:

Post a Comment